How does it work?
Like in a real party, you need to host it in a flat, house or in your
favorite bar. You can create rooms which people can join and do
something together. Everyone can choose their room they want to go by
themselve and a limit ensure that one place does not get to crowded.
Now the important part: A party is only fun if there is something
todo! So be creative!
How can i be creative?
We have added some features which should help you to make the best out
of your party. You can setup everything with the advanced builder or
use the simple one and update it in the admin settings later.
- Room name: Define your rooms and give them some meaning. You
like whiskey? Just add a whiskey lounge. You want to play some
games? Add an arcade room and link online party games you like.
- Info: Each room has a short info section which you can
define in the admin settings. My favorite one is "Enter the room -
drink a shot!". Another one could be "Playing scribble at
- Shout: Remember the guy who always had some fun ideas. With
shouts everyone can send a message to everyone else.
- Limit: To many people in one room kill the conversation. You
can define your own limit but keep it small, so people are able to
actually talk to each other.
- Background: A good party has a great location. You find some
predefined onces in the simple builder. But whats better than a
party at your own place. Sketch the flat you (want to) live in on a
sheet of paper. Take a picture and upload it in the admin settings
to make the party truly yours. You can also go to the
and create your party from scratch.
- Music: A good party needs a Dj. There are many options to
archive this. You can just link one of your favorite music services.
We recommend to create a room at synctube
to listen simulatiously to the same playlist on Youtube.
- Save: We delete everything after some days no one is activ
at your party. But you can download your party setup in the admin
setting and use the
to recreate it next time.
If you miss something just
let us know!